Standard, 350 Bar Maximum Setting SCBV2
- Load holding to 4000 psi with 5000 psi valve setting
- Maximum valve leakage at reseat = 0.4 cc/min.
- Reseat exceeds 85% of set pressure
- Factory pressure setting established at 32.8 cc/min.
- Counterbalance valves should be set at least 1.3 times the maximum load induced pressure.
- Back pressure at port 2 adds to the effective relief setting at a ratio of 1 plus the pilot ratio times the back pressure.
- Adjustment Range - 'RR' is standard set at 3000 psi
- Pilot Ratio - 4.5:1